- Amrut Reforms 2017-18
- Plastic Waste Management - 2016
- Ward Reservation Gazette - English
- Ward Reservation Gazette - Tamil
- Service Level Bench Mark For The Years 2016-2017 to 2020-2021
- SWM Rules - 2016 ByLaw - Gazette Notification
- Service Level Standards Notification 2016-17
- CEO,CFO,CS Appointment Notice
- CEO,CFO,Cs Eligibility
- CEO,CFO,Cs Application
Tiruppur Smart City Limited-Appointment of CEO,CFO,CS
Located in the Tiruppur district of the state, Tiruppur is one of the most important industrial centers of Tamil Nadu.
The town is situated at a distance of 448 kms to the South-West of Chennai and at the intersection 70o22’ Longitude and 11o6’ latitude.
River Noyyal, originating from the Velangiri Hills and flowing through the city center in the flowing through the city center in the easterly direction and the western Ghats on the near west, are the major geographical features of this region More
E-governance at Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) is aimed to provide on-line citizen services, information to all hierarchies and monitor performance of ULBs. It is in practice that citizens are approaching the respective ULB's to pay revenues, get certificates, approvals More